sunnuntai 7. maaliskuuta 2010

Are you honest? Are you honest? Is this what you wanted?

Tällä kertaa ihan oikeana päivänä!
'This game is to share piece of you, every month.
That way, you and your readers can see what's happening in your life, including the changes. I.E. one month, you might love chocolate, in few months you've might come to hate it.
It's also to remind ourselves of people you love & the plans you have.
Jump on the bandwagon, & start playing!
We play the game on the first sunday of the month. If you want to play along, please write a post answering these 5 questions.'


MAALISKUU


  • I like


  • Kotiinpaluu on tiistaina. Paras juttu ikinä!

  • I don't like


  • Kotiinpaluu on tiistaina, enkä pysty ajattelemaan mitään muuta! Aika ei ole koskaan kulunut näin hitaasti.

  • I want you all to know


  • En malta odottaa, että teidät taas näen

  • I've planned


  • No keskiviikkona, kun saavun Helsinkiin, hengailen siellä pari päivää ja sitten viikonlopuksi Lappeenrantaan.

  • I want to say to someone special


  • Mie tuun ihan kohta!

    0 kommenttia: